Monday, September 2, 2013

Protein Crepes

Beachbody Health & Fitness
Protein Crepes! 1/3c dry oats, 1/3c 1% cottage cheese, 3 egg whites, 1/3c shredded zucchini, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend all ingredients in blender. Makes 1 serving (3 crepes) Top with one tablespoon of pure maple syrup or 1tbsp melted almond butter and fresh fruit:) If you dont like cottage cheese try it cause you can't taste it and it doesn't have that texture either.
Protein Crepes
I put everything in my magic bullet and mix it up until smooth. From there, I just pour a glob into a frying pan (Pam it first) and tip the pan all around to get the batter spread out and thin If it isn't spreading thin enough, I use a spatula to really thin it out. If you leave it pancake thickness, it will not cook.
One batch makes 3-4 crepes and 1 recipe is 7 weight watcher points plus. I am not huge on fruit so I fill mine with peanut butter and jam or peanut butter and a banana. Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment